2. A crocodile can’t stick it’s tongue out.
3. A shrimp’s heart is in it’s head.
4. People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
5. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
6. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
7. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit. (busted)
8. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
9. Rats and horses can’t vomit.
10. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
11. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
12. If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
13. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
14. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
15. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
16. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
17. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
18. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
19. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
20. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
21. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
22. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
23. Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
24. A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
25. Money notes are not made from paper, they are made mostly from a special blend of cotton and linen. In 1932, when a shortage of cash occurred in Tenino.Washington, USA, notes were made out of wood for a brief period.